USGA Rules will govern play except where modified by local rules.
- Out of Bounds is defined by white stakes, roadways & homeowner’s side of hazard.
- All water hazards are considered lateral and are defined by lines, red stakes & red paint. Hazard lines set precedent over the stakes.
- All flower beds are to be treated as ground under repair. Relief under Rule 25-1.
- Pace of play is 4 hours for 18 holes, with a maximum of 4 hours and 16 minutes.
- Please remember to rake and place rakes in the bunkers.
- All yardage markers are measured to the center of the green.
- Please keep all golf carts on the cart paths around the tees and greens.
- Please repair ball marks and put sand in divots.
- Pin positions on the greens are indicated by the color of the flag:
- Red - Front
- White - Middle
- Yellow - Back
Lightning Protection Plan
When weather conditions are possible for lightning, the detection system will warn players with a solid 15 second siren alarm. All play will be suspended immediately and players are asked to proceed to the nearest shelter. Play may be resumed when the alarm sounds 3 separate short siren blasts, which indicates the area is all clear.