Need to Request an Estoppel Letter or Certificate?

An Estoppel Certificate (or Estoppel Letter) is generally a document used in the transference of a real property prior to closing proceedings.  An Estoppel Letter/Certificate issued by the Homeowners Association (HOA) is used as a documented certificate of a property owner's monetary obligation to that specific HOA, noting monthly maintenance or Association fees.

If you need to have an Estoppel Letter/Certificate completed, please contact:

Pat Gallagher

Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP
2400 First Street, Suite 300
Fort Myers, FL  33901