Need to Request an Estoppel Letter Requests?

An Estoppel Certificate (or Estoppel Letter) is generally a document used in the transference of a real property prior to closing proceedings. An Estoppel Letter/Certificate issued by the Homeowners Association (HOA) is used as a documented certificate of a property owner's monetary obligation to that specific HOA, noting monthly maintenance or Association fees.

If you need to have an Estoppel Letter/Certificate completed, please contact:

Suzanne Wright-Riendeau

(239) 919-1150

[email protected]


Please email your request with at least the following information:

  - Seller's name

  - Address

  - Buyer's name

  - Closing date

  - When you need the Estoppel by